What is eLearning
The Network of Care Learning Management System (LMS) enables training managers to develop, deliver, manage and track a wide variety of learning experiences and administrative reporting tasks. All of these services are provided through an internet-based learning portal that Trilogy Integrated Resources hosts and maintains.
By implementing our system, agencies will be able to:
- Quickly launch and deploy developed courses to an unlimited audience.
- Save money by decreasing time spent by managers and administrators on database problems and system downtime or outages, as our hosted eLearning solution requires little or no support from the organization using the system. We take care of the technology. There are also no large initial or ongoing investments in hardware, software, upgrades or licensing costs.
- Increase student satisfaction and credibility by having a consistent, dependable learning management system which users can access 24/7.
- Request and receive real-time information through an automated, easy-to-use reporting function. A host of standard and custom reports on attendance, progress, performance, or activity, along with a variety of financial reports, are easily run and exported to a wide range of formats to meet your requirements.
- Provide students and administrators with an updatable, centralized repository for learning content, forms, certificates, records, and results, ending the need for duplication across a variety of channels.
- Enable students to use this online system to learn about, register, pay for, and track their progress and completion through courses. Automated communication functions will provide users with e-mail confirmations, notifications and reminders.
- Provide users with updated links to information, training and other resources as deemed useful.
- Use an intuitive and user friendly interface for the student and the administrator.
- Offer multiple learning approaches seamlessly – online, self-paced, facilitated, classroom - in one integrated environment.
- Provide a comprehensive customizable multilevel catalog of high-quality courses.
- Complete online course enrollment and registration transactions – from course selection and sign up, to payment.
- Manage continuing education and course completion certificates.
- Track and Report:
- Student profile data, progress, assessment scores, evaluation completions and certifications.
- Administrative customized reports on system usage, course activity, financial transactions, survey and assessment reports, all of which are exportable to a wide range of formats to meet your requirements.
- Communication capabilities including e-mail responses, confirmations, reminders, event calendars and system wide messages.
If you're interested in Network of Care eLearning for your organization, please complete the form below and click here. We will contact you promptly to answer your questions and provide an online demonstration at your convenience.